Isn't that display table so cute??
If you're just starting out and are needing some inexpensive display ideas, here are a few.
1. You don't need large, enclosed jewelry boards (peg board framed with 1x3 wood borders). You can buy pre-cut peg board at your local home improvement stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Orchard Supply Hardware, etc.), paint it whatever color you choose (I suggest grey, it really shows the jewelry well), and set it on an easel (from WalMart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc.). Peg board hooks are fairly inexpensive at your home improvement stores, also.
2. Need a bracelet holder? As Brittany shows you above, you can make one! She bought a glass candle stick holder at the Dollar Tree (or similar Dollar store), covered a papertowel tube in cute duct tape, hot glued the papertowel tube to the candle stick holder and tied it with a cute bow! Viola!!
3. No place to display your Starlet Shimmer (young girls' line) bracelets and earrings? I bought star-shaped glass bowls from the Dollar Tree and mix the bracelets in one, earrings in another. Little girls love to look/dig through the bowls to find their favorite item!
4. No need to buy a fancy ring display. The boxes that your rings are shipped in, work perfectly for displaying rings on a table-top display! I keep the rings in the same boxes they came in, color-blocked, easy access for everyone to see the color they're looking for.
5. Looking for an inexpensive way to showcase your headbands? Many Consultants have used vases to hang their headbands out of. Or, you can use a roll of papertowels, cover with material and tie the ends with ribbon, slip your headbands right onto the papertowel roll.
If you're still looking for ideas, you can browse the JemPRO page at www.jempro.com and see some great ideas there, too.
Of course, if I can be of any help in finding the right display for you, never hesitate to contact me! (559) 707-4160.
If you come up with something creative, post a link to your blog or facebook page so I can see!