Madison Avenue

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy (2013) New Year!

The past few months have been really busy with my Paparazzi business!  I LOVED IT!  We had multiple parties and events every weekend and friends (old and new) stopping by the house to do some last minute Christmas shopping with my Paparazzi inventory!  2013 is going to be a GREAT year for my Paparazzi business!

Corporate office is offering a really great promotion right now.  For any new Consultant to sign up with a starter kit (Starter kits range from Small Home Party Kits $300 to Event Starter Kits $2,750!) will receive 15% MORE ACCESSORIES for FREE during the month of January only!!!  If you've ever been interested in joining my Paparazzi team, now is the time to join!  Paparazzi is always helping their Consultants be the most successful we can be, and this promotion is no different.  You'll have more accessories for free, just for purchasing a starter kit this month! 

If I can answer any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I can be reached by phone: 559-707-4160, or by e-mail fancyfivejewelry@gmail.com, anytime!  I'd love to chat and help you make the decision to start your own business and start to earn some financial freedom!

Here's to a happy, healthy, prosperous NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment